At the moment our main work is:
1.the organization of the following weekly activities:
• activities and workshops for children 6 to 15 years old - including for children from disadvantaged families
• themed activities for youth
• "women's club", "youth club"
2.the organization of the following special activities - annual sports day for families with children, hiking and rafting for children and youths, summer camps (tents, hiking, cooking over a campfire, etc.), carrying out various kinds of training for volunteers, transfer of material assistance for needy people, charity events, concerts, exhibitions, seminars, city-quests, excursions, outdoor activities and others.
The Organization is operating to a three core values - selfless service to others, fairness and professionalism.
The associations goals are:
1. contribute to the successful integration of groups at risk of social exclusion and socially disadvantaged groups in society;
2. provide useful and enjoyable leisure activities for children, young people and adults through inclusive methods;
3. promoting active, athletic, healthy and virtuous lifestyles, as well as tourism and environmental education;
4. promoting the development of non-formal education and volunteering and the development of civil society and cohesion
5. promotion of culture, music, dance and theatrical art among children, young people and adults;
6. ensure the availability of family strengthening and socio-psychological services for families with children;
7. to promote positive social changes in society by popularizing charity.
The associations operational tasks are :
1. develop and implement charity social projects and organize related events, concerts, exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other events;
2. provide material assistance to poor and low-income groups;
3. to provide support to socially vulnerable groups;
4. providing support for people with visual and hearing disabilities;
5. to provide support to NEET youth - young people who for various reasons are not involved in the labor market, education or training;
6. organizing and supporting cultural, sports, dance and musical events, promotion of healthy lifestyle and long-term projects, camps, hiking and training in non-formal education;
7. providing mental health care for children, young people and adults by providing spiritual and emotional support;
8. empower young people and adults to engage in voluntary work;
9. empower young people to use skills and abilities acquired in non-formal education and to practice peer training;
10. to recognize and evaluate the abilities and skills acquired by young people by awarding certificates for participation in non-formal education and voluntary work activities of the Association;
11. to establish cooperation with other legal and natural persons, including state administration institutions in Latvia and abroad;
12. provide the material and technical base by attracting financial resources and other resources to achieve the objectives of the Association;
13. to organize and manage projects related to the above objectives and tasks.