Erasmus+ European Voluntary Service (EVS) project
"Youth For Youth. Step Up."
The Latvian organization KĒFA is the official non-profit organization. Our main goal is to support the Pathfinders and Youth service of SDA Church! What we do: https://youtu.be/L1EG1NrQ5xc и facebook.com/KefaLV (you can watch it even if you do not have facebook account).
Due to the fact that we are an official socially useful organization, we can implement state and EU projects.
We already had 5 volunteers and you can see a little about their activities here:
2015-2016 Lilia, Ukraine Youtube : https://goo.gl/Ndcc7p
2015-2016 Lilia, Ukraine: kefalilia.wixsite.com/evs-riga
2017-2018 Maksim, Ukraine Youtube: https://goo.gl/CjHuXU
2018 - 2019 Kate R., Russia: kefaekaterinar.wixsite.com/mysite
2017-2018 Kate K., Russia: https://youtu.be/9nd410AY11Q
2017-2018 Pave, Russia: https://youtu.be/cNe-HueaLtg
2019 Valentyna, Ukraine: https://youtu.be/YWCfTVHTEKk
The Lord blessed us with the opportunity to provide such a chance to 12 young people (6 people for a year and 6 people for 2 months) in 2017-2020, and 9 more vacancies are open.
• Desire to expand your ministry experience and have more of answered prayers
• Ability to spend 1 year or 2 months in the FULL-TIME ministry in Latvia
• Desire to try something new.
• Age 18-29 years
• Hold classes at the Pathfinders Club once a week
• Conduct the Pathfinder program in the day center twice a week
• Conduct programs for healthy living in schools
• Participation in organizing and conducting special events (city quests, commemorative pearl contests, family sports festival, volunteer meetings, health programs, youth programs, etc.)
• If desired, you can implement some of your ideas.
Thanks to funding from Erasmus + EVS, the following will be provided:
• Invitation and visa
• Round trip
• On-site transport
• Everything you need to work
+ Pocket money - 90.00 EUR / month
+ Vacation - 2 working days per month
Volunteer co-financing is not necessary, participation is free!
Want to know more? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or +371 25902366 (WhatsApp, Viber)!
Have a desire to go? Feel free to fill out the application form https://goo.gl/gfEXCz and we will contact you!
How are candidates considered?
1. Fill out the application form https://goo.gl/gfEXCz
2. Within 3 days you will receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt of your application and feedback form
3. Confidential feedback form about you is filled by 3 people.
4. We review the feedback and agree on a Skype meeting: we meet and discuss the terms of the project
5. We decide whether to invite you, and you decide on your participation.
Already filled out the application form, but haven't received an answer? Write to email@example.com or +371 25902366 (WhatsApp, Viber)!